Saturday, November 10, 2007

destination; reaching #23 or is there any more to learn in this journey?

what a journey.... I must say that I did not expect what I am jumping in and most of all I wasn't sure that how much I will learn through this program. a push, a warning a note and most of all, an encouragement from some of my colleagues made me to begin this learning and I am glad that I did it. working with this new technology from downloading the pictures from my camera on flickr,to music on my mp3 player, to read an on line downloadable book through gutenberg project, to read some of my other colleagues' blogs and laughing and sometimes thinking about what did they just say?.... to some other wonderful websites that I could put on my blog and use them everyday and so on......
It made me to think that being part of this on going, ever changing world of information and technology is a "Blessing". at the beginning of this task, when I listened to 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learners, I had more confidence in my learning since I am an unusual learner as my friends call me because of daring to learn some odd subjects in my life, but after a while, when I went through each steps of this journey, I became phobic, less confident, disappointed and finally challenged and got more perseverance in my accomplishments and..... yes I did it, I learned more, laughed more, disappointed more and learned more again. now I talk about it more, and try to challenge my friends and also my family to use this system more (which I consider it as part of my customer service job to help and teach others as well as myself)
at the end of this journey,I must say that I am alittle sad to finish this and on the other, I am glad that my technology phobia didn't defeat me and I learned how to achieve my goals.

No comments: