Thursday, November 8, 2007

#14,#15 Technorati, new perspectives of lib

I think the title of this blog, defines pretty much about the impact of the technology on the 21th century library system around the world.
I must say that I liked the idea of reading the different perspectives about how library system is like a humankind which can be socially, emotionally and technologically involved in this rapid world. during all of these 5 years that I've been working as a lib tech, I can realize that how much I have been pushed in learning this on going process to enhance my customer service abilities and using variable methods to support my knowledge of helping others and mostly myself!. On the other hand, some of the sites that I always used were my "humble, supportive, fun" sites that encouraged me to learn from them more, use them more and enjoy them more such as google, youtube and of course wikipedia. wikipedia/wikimedia ;discussion box of lib references was a hit to me. I may include the funny site that I have newly discovered which is Boing Boing!!

No comments: